What’s new in the upcoming SLIMax Manager version 3.4?
- – new UI (user interface) more intuitive and easy to use, with 2 skin (themes) included – DARK and LIGHT
- – new functions ready to reproduce F1 behaviors on your custom wheel/display/dashboard/simulator,
- – new wizards/helpers to simplify the creation of your custom setup without any script,
- – new “ALL IN ONE” game or simulation setup format with all parameters included in one unique file including the control mapping of your buttons, encoders, switches or axis,
- – new complete control of ALL YOUR DEVICE LEDs including assignment of one or more leds to any function and assignment to lit up a led when a button / encoder is triggered
- – new powerful lua Scripting Module based on latest Z-CUBE (AKA z3) Scripting module (include dynamic user interface with dialog, UDP/TCP support, bitwise Op, etc.)
- – new SLIMax Manager Scripting API
- – new plugin interface with motion and pedals / clutches data support (clutch, throttle, steer, brake, x/y/z/p/r/y/vg/lag/log, etc. )
- compiled with latest Fanatec SDK
- new multilingual SETUP HELP (US/UK and Italian included)
Q:This version has been re-written in many area from scratch so why it is not labelled 4.0 ?
A:Well…simple, I want a FREE UPGRADE for everyone currently registered!
The alpha/beta is already available to GOLD or greater subscribers and expected to be released to general public on May.