New maintenance release of VDASH-EMU available for download!
ATTENTION: YOU NEED FIRST TO UPDATE SLIMAX MANAGER PRO PLUGINS,
Use the manager and check for update to get the latest software (v188.8.131.52m)
(this is a recommended update)
– new object TrackMap available with tool to create a map of a track, use the create track map menu, do 2 laps and that’s it! check the upcoming tutorial for more info
click HERE to read the quick tutorial
– RPM LED are now standalone, you can edit the properties to select an RPM RANGE, this supersede the method selected in SLIMax Mgr Pro, an EVAL field is available as well to programmatically lit up/down the led on event (using math or flag state)
– added EVAL field to MARSHAL LED and EXTERNAL LED to programmatically lit up/down the led on event (using math or flag state)
– big optimization (again) of the app (which takes less memory)
REMINDER FOR ANDROID USERS:
ANDROID device have a annoying heap size limit for application. Attention, older devices memory for app limit is about 16MB or 32MB or 48MB, this is really short if you intend to use a lot of pages.
– Added in General Prefs of Android version a HEAP SIZE INFO in MB to help you to not exceed your device capacity and to not have a big out of memory issue…
The Windows or Linux version of VDASH-EMU are not impacted by heap size limit
– a new powerful function named “Merge Template…” to merge a template onto the page, typically useful when you first export a template which contains your common objects and you want to merge them to any page in place and with 1 click!
(obviously the background of the new merged template is NEVER loaded when you merge a template to the current page)
– new object SURFACE FLAG, full colored a rectangle or rounded rectangle with text and EVAL Field to flash programmatically, typically used in background to flash when an event occurs like for rev limit reached or when your delta / lap time is bad or other warning
– EVAL Field added to DATA Time object, can let you compute/change programmatically the time result
– EVAL Field added to RevSpot object, you can now lit up the spot programmatically
– added shortcuts to ABS and TC Flag
– added shortcut to ABS and TC data object