Maintenance of SLIMax Manager Pro today
(version 18.104.22.168d – 2017-06-27)
BIG IMPROVEMENT of the Basic Setup Options Dialog
– 3 USER LEVELS added to filter the dialog and display more or less settings. Create a car setup has never been so easy.
BASIC LEVEL contains essential settings to get started.
STD LEVEL contains the basic settings including Optimal Shift-Points (see the doc for more info on OSP).
EXPERT LEVEL is recommended for users who are more comfortable with SLIMax Mgr Pro.
DiRT 4 is now OUT and I strongly suggest to all the latecomers to get the full installer of SLIMax Mgr Pro v22.214.171.124 and CHECK FOR UPDATE to get the latest plugins and enjoy this new opus from Codies with your sim-rig (if you already have the v126.96.36.199 installed just hit the Check For Update menu as usual ).
Attention: the UDP API has changed. PAUSE the game in this first release of DiRT 4 is a TRUE PAUSE which means the telemetry data are freezed during the pause and you no longer can change the SLIMax car setup during the pause. Set the car setup before entering the stage as you do it in real life.
TO ALL DEVELOPERS/COMPETITORS USING UDP API
I strongly suggest to REVIEW YOUR CODE or unexpected things may happen during the pause!
Important Maintenance Update of VDASH-EMU Today(2017-06-06 v1.1-32b)
This is a recommended update, do not forget to update your SLIMax Mgr Pro to version 188.8.131.52.
– the status bar wrongly report a bad slimax mgr pro version or license
– non persistent EVAL expression in the Tire Wear object
– “NEW LABEL” was no longer in first position in Label menu
– in addition to RAW CAR SPEED data in m/s the CAR SPEED KMH and CAR SPEED MPH have been added to telemetry Data object
– 2 super powerful arrow objects named “Super Arrow Gauge” and “Super Arrow Image Gauge” have been added
These new objects let you create almost any analog car dial, the arrow can be use with any telemetry data speed, rpm, temp, press, fuel, pedals, wind direction, tire wear, suspension, … obviously the Super Arrow Image Gauge object allows you to use an image for the arrow.
Tutorials are available in support forum of EKSIMRacing and you can download the Arrow Texture Pack and Ring Texture Pack to get started with these objects.