UPDATED: SLIMax Manager Pro v3.4.4 RC2 is now available HERE with an important problem with auto-updater fixed and obviously, the new Plugins for the great RaceRoom Racing Experience ( R3E) of Sector3 Studios.
if you already have the v18.104.22.168, just “Check For Update” To get the new update and keep your installation up to date,
run the manager and select menu “Check For Update…”
and then click the “Download And Install All” button
SLIMax Manager Pro Edition contains all features of previous SLIMax Mgr and supports current and future devices and Emulators for Android. The update is FREE for all registered users.
Also, a new SLIMax Mgr product has been started to deliver a basic game device manager for casual racers and contains the essential of the Pro edition.
SLIMax Manager III version 3.3 is OUT!
Take the full control of your gameware
Application and plugins (c)2012-2013 by Zappadoc – All Rights Reserved.
Get the most advanced and professional manager and take the control of your gameware on your favorite games and simulations (more than 40 titles supported! ).
A powerful tool that manages your SIM RACE Deluxe or SIM RACE F1 USB Shift lights Display devices from SIM Display, USB Shift lights Interface ( SLI-PRO, SLI-M, BU0710, old SLI,…) and game controllers from Leo Bodnar and also, support any HID Compliant hardware including Fanatec, Logitech and Thrustmaster steering wheels, any buttons-box like the famous Derek Speare Designs devices, any buttons and encoders controllers, joystick, gamepad, shifter, etc. to enjoy your rig with your favorite simulation or game. The application can manage all devices simultaneously.
SLIMax Manager III is free for SIM RACE Deluxe, SIM RACE F1, Logitech G27 and Fanatec ClubSport, CSR Series and Porsche Series owners, it requires a license for other Display USB devices. Click HERE to get info on different access level of sofware support and plugins updates.
– Full support of the new SIM RACE F1 USB Display from SIM Display
– added helper/wizard to create your MACRO easily assignable to button and switch (no longer need a script to create a sequence of keystrokes)
– added helpers/wizards to edit prefs of plugins and install game and simulation bridge (no longer need to edit plugin settings with text editor)
– improved game device and controllers support with up to 9 switches (HAT Switch included) and unlimited buttons/encoders
– Full support of SRF1-EMU, the Android emulator of the SIM RACE F1
– F1 SETUP KIT tutorials are now available for registered users to build your custom setups easily for your F1 Style Steering wheel
– FULL support of SIM Race F1 device from SIM Display (simdisplay.net)
– FULL support of SRF1-EMU the SIM RACE F1 device emulator for Android
– Added plugins configuration wizard to UI (included a helper to install simulation bridge in their plugins directory)
– Added the MACRO wizard to assign sequence(s) of keystrokes to a position of a switch or to a button
– Improved car setup to overide GLOBAL SETTINGs, you have now the full control of your device in one car setup.
– Added an optional PIT/SPEED method that displays ‘PIT’ and the speed when the car pits.
– Added helpers in Advanced options panel
– Optimization and perfs improved for ALL Plugins
– Added all updated plugins to the installer Pkg
– Optimization of the splashscreen
– a bunch of bugs fixed
– now, installer (if the game is installed to its default directory) will install automatically bridges dll in plugins directory of rF, rF2, GPBikes, WRS, KRP, Eurotruck sim2, and all rfactor clones like GSC2012, GSC2013, SRW, Superleagues, FTruck, etc.
– “ONLINE VALIDATION” applicable to all devices included the emulators
Basic steps to get started (see the FAQ and video tutorials for a complete information).
Do not complicate your life, this is really straightforward:
1) you plug the device (must be recognized by windows)
2) install software,
3) if you need your license click the “Online Validation” button to get it,
4) configure the game to send telemetry data if it’s necessary
5) Play the game!
Optional: choose a setup in “Devices and Setups” menu
As usual plugins updates are available in PLUGINS DOWNLOAD section for registered user.
The v3.3 installer contains already the latest version of the following plugins:
Assetto Corsa TP,
Steam Simbin Race07 + all Simbin packs,
STCC I / II,
Live For Speed,
Kart Racing Pro,
World Racing Series,
Project CARS ,
ARCA Sim Racing, All rFactor Clones
Game StockCar 2012,
Simraceway, All CodeMasters games
Codemasters F1 2013,
Codemasters F1 2012,
Codemasters F1 2011,
Codemasters F1 2010,
Richard Burns Rally,
Grand Prix Legends,
Euro Truck Simulation 2
(XPlane* and FSX* plugin are available on demand, not free).
SLIMax Manager III v3.0 early beta est pratiquement fini.
Parmi les nouveautés:
– outre le support des carte SLI et contrôleurs de Leo Bodnar, j’ai ajouté le support des volants Fanatec CSW/CSR/911, Thrustmaster et logitech G25/G27, le support de TOUS périphériques “HID COMPLIANT” que ce soit des contrôleurs de boutons et axes, des joysticks, des gamepads, des buttonbox, etc.
– inclu le moteur de script v2.3 qui permet de tout controller par script, led, buttons, encoders, switchs et d’utiliser les API de toutes les simulations et jeux.
En bref, toujours plus de contrôle sur votre matériel et simulation préférées…
L’image affiche la carte SLI-PRO et l’émulateur SLI-Emu, une SLI-M, une BU0710 et une BU0386-LC sur ma plate-forme de test le tout fonctionnant ensemble et managé par la dernière version 2.2 du SLIMax Manager II.