UPDATED: SLIMax Manager Pro v3.4.4 RC2 is now available HERE with an important problem with auto-updater fixed and obviously, the new Plugins for the great RaceRoom Racing Experience ( R3E) of Sector3 Studios.
if you already have the v188.8.131.52, just “Check For Update” To get the new update and keep your installation up to date,
run the manager and select menu “Check For Update…”
and then click the “Download And Install All” button
SLIMax Manager Pro Edition contains all features of previous SLIMax Mgr and supports current and future devices and Emulators for Android. The update is FREE for all registered users.
Also, a new SLIMax Mgr product has been started to deliver a basic game device manager for casual racers and contains the essential of the Pro edition.
What’s new mainly in SLIMax Manager version 3.4.2?
After the great improvements included in the 3.4 of SLIMax Mgr, the 3.4.2 have a bunch of cool features, it supports the new SIM RACE GT from SIM Display and All SLI family from LeoBodnar. Also, the support of Fanatec wheels (including the latest CSW Base v2) has been improved.
– added the support of the new SIM RACE GT from SIM Display
– Lap Data Analysis added, part of new Telemetry module (Rookie Edition) that can parses telemetry Lap Dump from the manager to display various graph line to get a better understanding of your laps. It can also compare 2 laps.
– Idle Event added to be able to display information when car is not on track. System or Remaining or Elapsed time or any other data available in game or simulation API can be displayed on left or central or right display panel of your usb device.
– Basic options wizard can now preview the basic settings on your device display including shiftlights, OSP, Pit Limiter methods, OSP factor, Brightness, etc.
– Codemasters F1 2014 and Papyrus NASCAR 2003 plugins included (now more than 50 titles supported)
– Cars database added to set the Steering Wheel Angle (max degree of rotation) dynamically
– improved and optimized many area of the software manager
– the BU0710 display device is now FREE and like the Fanatec and G27 Wheel no longer require a license
The beta is already available for GOLD / Premium subscribers in BETA FORUM: