Big update today of VDASH-EMU (v1.1-32f 2017-10-19)
This version follows the availability of the new EKSIMRacing VToR (Virtual To real) USB Controller which let you use your virtual buttonbox of VDASH-EMU as A REAL ButtonBox with more than 60 games and simulations.
EKSIMRacing Virtual To Real (VToR) in action with RaceRoom Racing Experience (R3E) Assign the controls as a real button-box!
The VDASH-EMU v1.1-32f enhances all features related to button-box controls and gives you endless possibilities of creation. Some very useful new objects have been added to give you a maximum control of your custom templates.
– added object Ctrl Image Push Button, contains 2 images UP and DOWN to create a push button, any png or jpeg image can be used to create the button with infinite custom designs
– added object Image Flag, is a Flag object visible or not visible triggered by the state of a Marshal or External Led or an EVAL Math expression, very useful for example to illuminate your controls or to warn the driver when a flag is set with a big frontmost image (green, yellow, blue, red, black, checkerboard, start of race, …)
– All DATA (telemetry) objects have now 2 options for the EVAL field (which contains a math or logical expression)
EVAL Value which computes and displays dynamically the telemetry value
EVAL Visibility which computes the EVAL expression and displays the data only if the result is > 0
Very useful when for example you want to display a telemetry data like the Brake Biais when its value is updated (a common behavior of F1 Steering wheel display)
– NEW EVAL functions available:
buttonState(n) result 0 or 1 – (n is the index of the button from 1 to 32)
ledState(n) result 0 or 1 (n is the index of the LED; Marshal Led from 1 to 6; External Led from 7 to 13)
isChanged() result 1 when the DATA (telemetry) has been changed
if you want to show an image when button 5 is pressed, put in EVAL Field of an Image Flag object:
– NEW Menus
Hide Selection to hide the selected object
Show All to show all objects previously hidden
– added menus:
Bring To Front (current selected object)
Send To Back (current selected object)
Show/Hide Status Bar to Objects menu
– new Safe PushButton object added (check the screenshot below)
– a bunch of minors bugs have been fixed as well
– NEW BUTTONBOX Textures Pack available today as well!
to go with the new version of VDASH-EMU v32f a new pack of textures has been created with a lot of buttons ready to use. A cool textures pack (free of charge) for creating your custom button-box easily.
Go to the DOWNLOAD Textures Pack forum to download the new Buttonbox Pack
The update is available today for Android, Windows and Linux and 100% free for all registered users.
Go to website to download using the corresponding EMU Button:
GREEN =For Android Tablet/Phone;
PURPLE=For SIM Display SIM Race LCD Device;
BLUE= For Windows PC/Laptop/Tablet;
ORANGE=For Embedded Linux devices
and install it over the current installation.