This update is recommended (important bug fixed and improvements)
– bug fixed introduced in previous version which can alter the accuracy of extra telemetry data (weather, air, temp, pressure, etc.)
– optimization of the settings management of the EMU (should load faster than previous version on low end PC)
– already ready for DiRT 4 and Project CARS 2 but now this version prepares the ground for F1 2017, can’t say more for now…
– OSW Ready: accept ANY OSW Fanatec mod as soon as you install the latest Fanatec Driver (see Fanatec website for more info).
– the Fanatec P1 rim in FLAG MODE (using the BIG RIM LED for yellow/blue flag and Low fuel warning, etc.) is now perfectly usable with the latest v281 beta driver on CSW Base v2/v2.5 and latest CSL driver (see the Fanatec website for more info). A new settings is available in GENERAL OPTIONS.
REMINDER1: using the Fanatec hardware with SLIMax Manager Pro is 100% free!
Getting Started with Fanatec and SLIMax Manager Pro:
REMINDER2: you need to FORCE SETUP UPDATE using the Auto-Updater to get the latest config setups and settings files (do a backup of your setups before and check the tutorial at EKSIMRacing support forum for more info)
To get the latest updates (v188.8.131.52 or greater must be already installed),
run the manager and select menu « Check For Update… »
and then click the « Download And Install All » button
ATTENTION: if you have a version prior to v3.4.6 you need to download and install the FULL INSTALLER of SLIMax Manager Pro to get the new updates, see previous post for more info